June 18, 2013

Free Yarn Ball Holder to Make from a Soda Bottle

I know I'm not the first person to invent such a thing, and I can't believe I just stumbled onto this idea after decades of working with yarn, but this is the best yarn ball holder around .. and it's free!

Click to see the super simple instructions for how to make this yarn ball caddy from a soda pop bottle, complete with slideshow photos.  Make one for each knit or crochet project you're working on, and even for that small, take-along project to tuck into the car.

~ Marie Anne

4 comments:

Glory Lennon said...

Now I know what to do with all those bottles! Nifty!

Sandy said...

I tried one from a store once, but thought a cloth something you could take with you might be nicer, so got one of those and it ripped, lol. Can't get the film or pictures to load, only getting lots of commercials ?? Maybe the link is wonky?

sandy said...

Popping in again, as I make blog rounds. Looks like it's been awhile since you've been here to blog.

sandy said...

Sing out if you get back to blogging so we can re-connect.