October 22, 2008

Eat? Shop? Crochet?

Two of my favorite things – food and crochet – and Rabbit9’s Twisted Fibers Burrow is chock full of both – hop on over to see for yourself!

While I was sniffing around the burrow, my nose brought me to something I just knew would be a tummy warmer in this cooler weather, a recipe for White Bean Soup. I’ve got a few fresh tomatoes from the last of the garden and I may have to pick up some white beans and try this one myself.

Still have zucchini left from your garden (or gifts from across the fence?)? Rabbit9’s Zucchini Bread can help with that.



Rabbit9 does more than cook and here’s a project she completed recently.





Why does a rabbit need a hat? To keep her ears warm while wearing the matching jacket, of course.













Last but not least is the star of the show – the Plarn Grocery Bag.

I’ve tried working with plarn once before but I kept tearing it. The only hook I had large enough was a plastic hook and it stuck to the plastic bag and would tear when I used brute force to get it pulled through, so I’m sure that was the problem. I’ve got a large aluminum hook on my list and will give it another go and then attempt to make this great shopping bag. This is a must have to leave in the trunk of my car.

Rabbit9, thanks so much for coming out of your burrow to be my featured crochet artist today!

Do you want to be featured on my blog? Leave me a note and say pretty please!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the write up. I really appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats up everyone


    just found your site and wanted to ask for some advice on marketing


    hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.

    ReplyDelete