September 30, 2010

Rectangle Granny Square Baby Blanket Pattern

I finished the rectangle granny square baby blanket pattern I was working on and was satisfied with the way the dimensions worked out and got it published today.

Here's the free pattern.

Here's a pic of the one I worked up while writing the pattern. I went through my stash to see what colors I could throw together and came up with Minnesota Vikings colors (and I don't even like the Vikings, didn't even when I lived in Minnesota, LOL).

Dimensions approx 28" x 32"

As it turns out, it's the team colors for one of the high schools in my area, so I could always say it was for them.



I think I have dark green and yellow yarn in my stash, so maybe I'll do one in Green Bay Packers colors next!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting it published! Makes it all worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! Now I have a friend who loves the Vikings. I bet she's going to want to have a baby when she sees it and she's peri-menopausal lol!

    Congrats on having it published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certain members of my family are BIG fans of the Vikings, so I love the idea of team colors, and how nice your work looks as you put them together! Thanks for sharing your pattern! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blanket, thanks for the pattern, its on my to do list! And how exciting it is published!! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern--I'll have to try it. Especially since I've never made a granny square. =D I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete