November 23, 2010

Scarf Pattern Prototype

This week I've been working on getting a slideshow together to show how to do the crochet stitch used in a pattern I've written up. The pattern is ready to publish, but I don't want to submit it until I have the slideshow up, since I want to put the link to the photo slideshow in the article.

Anywho, here are photos of the prototype I worked on yesterday.





I used old yarn that had been frogged from an earlier project so I'm not happy with the way it lays, but I started another with a new skein of Vanna White yarn and love the way it's turning out. I should have photos of that one and others by the time the pattern is up, which should be next week or so. I think it's going to be another popular one and can't wait to finish a few to put on Etsy.

I know everyone's probably busy with the holiday, but are you still working on things in between baking and getting ready for a Thanksgiving feast?




To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. You can play along even if it’s not Wednesday; I leave each WIP up until the following week. Copy the code below Rosie's picture and paste it into your blog post so that others can follow too, and see the rest of the projects that are posted here.




Make sure to click 'You are next' below to add your link here so my readers can follow it to your blog post.

7 comments:

  1. The pattern is just beautiful...you are very talented! Can't wait to see the article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scarf, Marie Anne, but can't find your "you are next" button. I was hoping to link up today, but that's ok... Just want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving anyways!! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the linky but my post is at http://marshasspot.blogspot.com/2010/11/wip-wednesday_24.html

    I haven't made a scarf in a long time. I like the pattern you are using.

    I've been working on building up my etsy store and in hopes to get at least 5 or 6 more things listed in today. I have a lot to learn there yet on joining groups and such.

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the 'you are next' didn't show up for a bit. Blogger hiccuped ... all is well now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pattern! Looks great with that color too!

    ReplyDelete