April 2, 2011

B is for Baby

Do you crochet a lot of baby things?  I crochet mostly baby blankets, afghans, and dishcloths with a few scarves and hats thrown in.  I envy those that can do cute baby booties because I've seen some of the cutest patterns for them,  but I can't get my fat fingers wrapped around little things like that.

I don't do clothing well either, but did manage to complete one cute little baby sweater for my great-niece's little one a year or so ago that turned out ok (you can see it here).  Unfortunately, it's one of those things that I could do once but not likely to be able to repeat it.




I'm taking the A-Z Blogging Challenge, where I will post something from each letter of the alphabet on the corresponding day in April, except for Sunday, on (hopefully) all four of my blogs. You can see my other blogs in the sidebar - More of Marie Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment