April 9, 2011

How To: Crochet Tutorials

I've probably posted about these crochet tutorials in the past, but today is H Day in the A-Z Blogging Challenge, and it was definitely a challenge to come up with something significant for the letter H for this blog.  I'm doing the challenge with all four of my blogs, so yep, I'm cheating a bit today!

I've published photo slideshows for how to do the following:

How to Do a Cable Stitch in Crochet

How to  Do a Front-Post Double Crochet (FPDC)

How to Join Yarn:  Russian Join Method

I hope you find them helpful!




I'm taking the A-Z Blogging Challenge, where I will post something from each letter of the alphabet on the corresponding day in April, except for Sunday, on at least one if not all four of my blogs. You can see my other blogs in the sidebar - More of Marie Anne.

3 comments:

  1. Good way to get this post done. Thanks for the resources.

    I’m A-Z Blogging on Langley Writes about Writing and Langley’s Rich and Random Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother crochets (and knits and sews), I do not! Maybe I should take it up!

    My Hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked some really good tutorials to include here!

    ReplyDelete