September 24, 2011

Thrifting for my home family

Guest post written by Breanne Morris

Even though I have to do it pretty often because all of my kids are growing so fast, I still enjoy going thrift shopping. It's not like a chore and it's a lot of fun! It's starting to get a little cooler and I know that my kids are going to need new cool weather clothes soon. So I went thrift shopping last weekend to find some.

I think that if kids need clothes that quickly, it's just so much better to buy them from thrift shops. It seems like every season I'm buying my kids all new clothes. While I was online looking up some new thrift places in our area, I ran across some info on home internet packages. After I read more, I decided to change over my home internet service to it.

I remember back when I was a beginner thrifter I was so afraid about buying anything, but now that I'm a seasoned thrifter I can find all kinds of great stuff. Plus, I love some of the things that I find for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment