July 3, 2016

Sheee's Baaack!

Announcement - MA is back in the saddle!

I got away from blogging for quite a while, then realized this relic was just sitting here not doing anyone any good, so it's time to resurrect The Crooked Yarn once again.  Some of my posts will helpful hints or tutorial in nature, great deals that I find, or just general chit-chat about what I'm working on.

I might also open the floor to some guest bloggers who have something crafty to share, so be on the lookout for that too.  If you have a post or article about anything dealing with the fiber arts or any other type of craft or DIY project that might be of interest to my readers, contact me at The Crooked Yarn on Facebook and let's talk!


I've been on a dishcloth kick again and have quite a few colorful sets listed on Etsy right now, and lots more to come.  Here's a sample of my current listings:



What have the rest of you been up to while I was asleep?

~ Marie Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment