March 20, 2019

More Dishcloths and Swiffer Sweeper Cloth for WIP Wednesday



Since I'm still in a hotel more than six months after the hurricane, I don't have the space to work on larger projects, so dishcloths it is!  I've been trying to get more mileage in but still have injuries that prevent me from walking much outside, so I step in place while crocheting dishcloths and watching TV.  Since my stack of dishcloths is growing, I need to figure out what to do with them all.  I do have an Etsy shop but don't get a lot of traffic there, so might try selling locally or through Facebook.  If you'd like some, give me a shout!



I also broke down and bought a generic Swiffer-type sweeper at Aldi last week, and since I'm too cheap to buy the replacement cloths, I'm going to make my own.  There are a lot of crochet patterns already out there, but I think the stitch that I use for my Gentle Ridges Dishcloth (free pattern) will be good for something like this, so I'm working one up now.  If I can get the dimensions right, you'll see that pattern listed here soon.


That's what's on my hook this week.  What're you working on?  Link up below!

~ Marie Anne

To link up with WIP Wednesday, make a blog, Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram post about something that you're working on - any type of craft, DIY, renovation project, landscaping - even that novel you're writing.  Link your post by clicking on 'click here to enter' below so that my other readers can see what you're up to.  Make sure to link back to me in your post too!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I made a "swiffer" type cover, and I followed this pattern on Ravelry: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dust-bunny-catcher. Thanks for the linkup. I'll try to add my post soon. I mostly post things on Instagram. I also have a monthly blog hop where you can share your blog posts if you'd like! http://contentemeant.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete