January 13, 2010

WIP Wednesday - Debut Edition


Welcome to the first edition of Work-in-Progress Wednesday!

We all love to see pictures of finished projects, but sometimes a particular item may take quite a while to complete. WIP Wednesday is an opportunity for you to rustle through your stash and find something you've been working on to share with the rest of us. Knit, crochet, quilt - any sort of craft or home improvement project qualifies.

Grab Rosie's picture by copying and pasting the code below into your own blog to let people know about WIP Wednesday so they can play along too. Don't forget to sign in at the bottom of this post so others visiting here will be directed to your blog.







My first entry for WIP Wednesday is a throw I'm making for my bed. I think I came up with a nice color combination that will coordinate well with my bedding.

Here's a shot of my WIP across the quilt


And another shot of it on the comforter



I've got several WIPs going on right now, so I don't know when this will get finished. You'll probably see it on another WIP Wednesday down the road.

Click 'You are next' below to include your own WIP Wednesday creation to share with everyone.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors,and beautiful pattern Marie! It looks gorgeous already! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I live in a constant state of WIP Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors match your quilt exactly! I recently finished crocheting my first ever doily and I have one more to go. I don't know if I can stay motivated with this one so I'll wait until I start a "fer sure to finish" project before I let y'all see what I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that will be a wonderful complement to the quilt!!

    I have 3 large afghans in progress. I need to figure out how to post the WIP stuff though. I'm still somewhat of a newbie to this kind of stuff. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! The colors and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete