March 27, 2010
I finally finished the scrap granny square afghan (which turned out to be somewhat of a pattern rather than scrap).
The multi-colored granny square afghan is shown here on my queen-sized bed, so it should be more than ample size to cover a twin bed on the ward at the VA. I'll wash it this weekend and have it ready to bring out to the VA hospital next week, along with one other afghan and two wheelchair-ghans I have on hand.
The ripple I started a week or so ago is coming along nicely and I'll probably post pics of that on Wed as my WIP. I'll start another granny square afghan to donate to the VA too, as granny squares are a much better take-along project and won't be as hot to work on as the weather warms up.