September 17, 2010

Free 7" Granny Square Pattern

In previous posts here and here, I showed you pictures of the simple granny square pattern I had written up, with a promise to share the pattern as soon as it was tested.

I've since made many squares and also had two friends say they were able to complete it as written,  so I guess it's been tested enough to share.  Click to see the free pattern.


Feel free to share the free pattern with others, but please be respectful of my work and share the link rather than copying the pattern.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the pattern and don't forget to drop by to pick up your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so pretty in the purples and lavender. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! The quilt doesn't look bad either. ;-)

    ReplyDelete