February 8, 2011

Grannies, Grannies Everywhere

Yep, more grannies this week.  I wrote up a quick pattern for a simple 7" square and it should be published by next week.  Of course I'll share the pattern when it's up and running.

I worked it up in several different color schemes to see how it would look. Here's some in blues and grays.


You can see the rest of the colors I played around with here.

What did YOU do this week?




To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. You can play along even if it’s not Wednesday; I leave each WIP up until the following week. Copy the code below Rosie's picture and paste it into your blog post so that others can follow too, and see the rest of the projects that are posted here.






Make sure to click 'You are next' below to add your link so my readers can follow it to your blog post.

4 comments:

  1. look at me in early LOL
    I have been busy!
    I did find another linky...only free is just links, but I'm trying out the images this week with my giveaways linky.
    This one is $1.99 a month or $19.99 a year to be able to host images. So far so good, and I can come up with $1.99 a month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the spring grannies, very much longing for spring right now! I don't have a post for this week but should have one ready for next. Happy Wednesday!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grannies and they look fabulous in these colors. What a gorgeous ghan they would make. Hmmm, you may have me here ... waiting for the pattern. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, these would look great in a blanket/ghan.

    ReplyDelete