February 16, 2011

Simple Sweet Granny Squares WIP

Last week I  mentioned I was working on another free granny square pattern, and I've made up several Simply Sweet squares since.  It isn't quite a solid granny, but it has fewer/smaller holes than the traditional granny square with clusters of 3DC on all sides.  It's a simple pattern, with just enough variety to keep it interesting.

You can find the free pattern here, and I've also included a link to more photos depicting other color variations, as well as a few worked up in a solid color.

Enjoy!

Oops, don't forget the Red Heart 75th Anniversary giveaway.  If you haven't entered yet, do it today!



To play along on Work-in-Progress Wednesday, make your blog post for Wednesday be about something you're working on - some type of craft, renovation project, landscaping, even that novel you're writing. You can play along even if it’s not Wednesday; I leave each WIP up until the following week. Copy the code below Rosie's picture and paste it into your blog post so that others can follow too, and see the rest of the projects that are posted here.





Make sure to click 'You are next' below to add your link so my readers can follow it to your blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I finally got my post in for the day...now off to check out others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pirate beard crochet above, LOL!

    ReplyDelete