March 20, 2011

What Would You Buy ...


... with a free $10 Amazon Gift Card?  A book of crochet patterns?  Crochet hooks?    The latest  best-seller?  Something for the kids?  Yarn?  (Yes, you can even buy yarn on Amazon.com).



Head on over to my other blog at Write, Wrong or Indifferent and you might be the lucky winner of a $10 Amazon.com gift card to purchase any of those things!  Lots of ways to enter the giveaway, but if you purchase Angie's ebooks by noon on Monday you get 25 bonus entries.

The contest ends Wed, so skedaddle on over there before you forget!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog today. I love to crochet.

    I can also relate to you being grateful that you no longer have a chicken in you living room. I had one living in my bath tub for a short time this winter. Right now we have a goat in the living room and a rabbit in one of the bedrooms. I'm not sure if I live in a house or a barn these days.

    ReplyDelete