September 13, 2011

Latest Free Scarf Pattern

I've been working on a few scarves to donate, and while playing with a stitch I use frequently, I came up with something a little different.  It may be a stitch already 'invented', but I've looked in my crochet stitch bible and don't see it.

It's a very simple stitch so good for a beginner to crochet, but makes a pretty scarf that even the veteran crocheter should enjoy.  If you're making them to donate, you should be able to complete at least 2-3 in a weekend.  I was able to whip one up in just a few hours one evening while watching TV.

I wish I could get better pictures, but even with good lighting you can't see the stitches too well.



I just published the pattern and you can find it at Accidental Stitch Scarf Pattern.  I'm working on a hat to match, so stay tuned!



1 comment:

  1. For me, it takes more time to stitch in BLO, or FLO...but I love the results!!! Thanks for the freebie...and for letting me join in again this week!!!

    ReplyDelete