January 3, 2012

Grapes and Melons

Cute bag listed on this week's
Treasury Tuesday

I finally pulled a few things out of my FO (Finished Objects) closet to get listed in my Etsy store, and one I listed this morning was this granny square baby blanket done in purple and a lovely green called 'Honeydew'. That color combination is a favorite of mine so I decided to see what other types of crafts were out there with similar shades, and then fashioned them into a Treasury.


Baby blanket I listed this morning, purple and honeydew

So here you go, Treasury Tuesday debuts with 'Of Grapes and Melons'.  Click to see the cute bag above, and other beautiful crafts that were made in various purples and greens.

Do you have an Etsy shop?  Make sure to leave your link on this post so I can add you to my circle and favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment