January 3, 2012

New Theme - Treasury Tuesday!

Are you a crafter with an Etsy store? Do you do Treasuries?

 I've decided that I'm going to pick a theme for the week and make at least one Treasury, and will pick some of my favorite crafters to feature. If you've got an Etsy store, post the link in the comments so that I can make sure that you're on my list of favorites, then watch for notice that I've featured one of your items on Treasury Tuesday.

I'm Crooked Yarn on Etsy too, so stop on by and add me to your circle and favorites, and feel free to feature something of mine too!

Don't know what a Treasury is?  Watch for a post about that soon!  Next post will feature this week's Treasury Tuesday.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie! I'm "Sedruola" on Etsy http://sedruola.etsy.com. See you there!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete