March 5, 2014

Collectors of All Kinds, Take Note!


I wrote this article a while back about things you can make with old Scrabble tiles, and that led me to this site about collecting board games.  Talk about a walk down memory lane!

All of your favorite board game companies are represented there - Hasbro, Milton Bradley, Parker Brothers.  You name it - if it's about a board game, you'll find it there

Looking deeper, I see that the main site, Collectionary, is about all sorts of things that people might collect - literally hundreds of different collectibles.  Some of the things I saw with just a quick glance are Star Wars, Beatles, Hot Wheels, every sports team ever in existence, Coca Cola, Barbie, Pez, and dozens more.  It's a great place to connect with other collectors who are crazy about the same things you are, and maybe even find that elusive item you've been searching for to add to your collection.

Do you collect anything?  I collected frogs for years until they started reproducing and taking over the house and I had to cut back.  I still have a few items that I couldn't bear to part with, though.

~ Marie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment