August 3, 2014

Circle in the Square Granny Square - New Link

I moved another of my free patterns to Examiner this morning, so make sure to bookmark the new link for Circle in the Square Granny Square.



I love this granny square made with white and one other color to make it pop.  You can choose to make just one color, or use up your yarn scraps to make squares with lots of bright colors that will really make a statement for a baby blanket or afghan.  It's a 6" square as written, but I'm sure you could adapt it to make it larger if needed.

I'll be making a new post here on the blog whenever I move one of my patterns to the new site, but to make sure you don't miss any of my craft articles, look at the top of the right sidebar and click to subscribe to get a notification when a new article is published on Examiner.

~ Marie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment