August 2, 2014

Free Crochet Patterns Moving to New Location

I published most of my free crochet patterns on YCN (Yahoo Contributor Network), but that site shut down on July 31, so I'm moving all of them over to Examiner (where I already have a good number published).  I'll be updating the links on the Free Crochet Pattern page here on this blog, so make sure to look for those that are marked with an asterisk and the note that it's in a new location so that you can bookmark where the pattern is now.

I don't want to republish all of the patterns at once, but hope to move at least one each day, and I'll probably make a simple blog post when I've done so to keep you updated.

Easy Peasy Baby Blanket to Crochet


I just moved Easy Peasy Baby Blanket this morning, so you can bookmark the new link to that one now.

~ Marie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment