January 19, 2018

I Once Was Lost, But Now I'm Found

Wow, that was weird!  I hadn't posted on this blog in quite some time, and when I went to look at it several weeks ago, I couldn't even get to it!  I kept getting some sort of security error and it wouldn't let me access it at all.  I tried to go to my main blogger account page where you can (normally) see the list of all of your blogs, and it wasn't even listed there.  I freaked for a bit - all that content GONE - then just shook it off decided I had better things to worry about right now (like working my eBay business, getting my house ready to sell, and dealing with a huge, life-threatening tumor in one of my dogs).

I tried again the other day for the heck of it, and got the same security error that denied me access, but decided to dig around a little more and finally did find it in the list of blogs on my blogger account and brought it up that way.  Hooray!  Content still intact.  Phew, that was close.

While I don't expect I'll be posting all that often, I am back up and running and it's nice to know that the platform is still here and available should I have something that I just MUST share with you.

My next post will feature an afghan I finished recently, so don't go too far!

~ Marie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment