September 10, 2014

Russian Join Method of Joining Yarn Published at New Location

©Marie Anne St. Jean
A lot of people found my photo tutorial of the Russian join method very helpful, but it was lost when the YCN site closed down.  Fortunately, I was able to save all the photos and recreated it on Examiner and published it this morning.

This method of joining yarn is hard to explain in words, but very easy to do once you know how.  Follow my photo tutorial of the Russian join method and you'll be mastering the process in just a few minutes.  This method works best when joining two balls or skeins of yarn of the same color.

I have another method of joining yarn that I like that works equally well when joining either one color of yarn or two, and will be posting that one shortly.

Enjoy!

~ Marie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment