February 6, 2019

Busted Out the Knitting Needles for WIP Wednesday

I woke early and while going about my morning ablutions, out of the blue I felt the urge to knit something.  Now I don't knit often, so it was a strange feeling for me.  I attribute it to working on re-writing a couple of knitted dishcloth patterns and posting them to this blog in the last few days (you can find them by clicking here on knitting patterns, or the tab at the top of the page).

So rather than fight it, I decided to embrace that call to knit.  One problem ... I don't have any knitting needles here at the hotel.

I had to wait for dog #2 to wake up before I could remedy that, but after tea, toast, gathering laundry, and walking both dogs (second walk for dog #1), I walked over to Walmart to pick up some knitting needles, and was back home before 8am.

So today's WIP Wednesday will be knitting a dishcloth from another pattern that I wrote, so that I can publish it later too.  This one will (hopefully) have a 'picture' in the raised stitching.  Watch for that (and maybe even one more) to be added to the free knitting patterns page in the very near future.

So ... what're you working on?  Link up below!

~ Marie Anne

To link up with WIP Wednesday, make a blog post about something that you're working on - any type of craft, DIY, renovation project, landscaping - even that novel you're writing.  Link your blog post by clicking on 'click here to enter' below.  Make sure to link back to me in your blog post too!  (You can also link up with your Pinterest or  Instagram post).

No comments:

Post a Comment