February 2, 2019

Touchdown Scarf to Crochet in Team Colors

Touchdown Scarf from RedHeart.com
Looking for something quick and easy to crochet this weekend? Check out this Touchdown Scarf pattern from Red Heart!  The Patriots and Rams will be meeting up in Atlanta on February 3 for Super Bowl LIII, and if you're reading this today, you've still got time to whip out one (or more!) of theses scarves to support your favorite team.

I'm a Green Bay Packer fan, but I grew up in NH so the New England Patriots are a close second for me.  Since red, white, and blue are much nicer color choices for accessories, I think I'd go that route instead of Packer green and gold, but I think this scarf would look nice in any colors you might like to throw together.

Who are you rooting for?

~ Marie Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment